- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (NatureRaised Farms®, Portions, cut into strips)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, julienned)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 medium zucchini (spiralized or julienned)
- 1 squash (medium, spiralized or julienned)
|Calories160Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
hoffman a year ago
Had to split the chicken, peppers, mushrooms in separate skillets, cooking for an army. Was a touch heavy on the basil, but added little more honey. Guess it was good no leftovers.
Robinson a year ago
It was so great! I added mushrooms and red peppers flakes to add some extra flavor.
Henry a year ago
Super good,quick, and yummy
Ann Walling a year ago
Excellent! So easy and so delicious! Didn’t modify a thing!
Bearpark 2 years ago
Cooked it for two, just included another chicken breast if I’d doubled up the veg as well I may have exploded
Paige 2 years ago
Amazing! One of the most delicious veggie dishes I’ve ever made!
Ruby Gav 2 years ago
Great recipe! Dont need to modify anything!
Scott S. 2 years ago
Nice, light tasting meal
Heather S. 2 years ago
Would be better without the thyme for us. But overall pretty decent.
Linda Skott 2 years ago
easy yo make, roomie and boyfriend loved it 😉
Liz 2 years ago
Great! I made a double serving I also added red pepper flakes to make a little spice
Kieran M. 2 years ago
Delicious!! No need to modify, would do the exact same!