Tender bone-in pork chops baked in a tangy sweet honey-Dijon mustard sauce.
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1” thick)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the Dijon, honey, mayonnaise, sour cream, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined into a smooth dressing. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place two pork chops in the skillet. Sear the pork for 2-3 minutes, undisturbed, until browned on the bottom. Flip the chops, and sear for an additional 2 minutes on the other side. Transfer the pork chops to the casserole dish.
- Repeat the searing step with the remaining butter and pork chops.
- Spoon an equal amount of the honey-Dijon mixture over the top of each pork chop.
- Transfer the casserole dish to the top rack of the oven.
- Bake the pork chops for 7-8 minutes, until they have released some juices.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Broil the pork chops for 2-3 minutes, until the honey-dijon topping is browned and the meat reaches an internal temperature of 140° F.
- Carefully remove the casserole dish from the oven. Allow the pork chops to rest for 3 minutes.
- Plate the pork chops and serve immediately.