Honey-Dijon Baked Chicken WingsYummly
Sweet and tangy chicken wings coated in honey and dijon mustard, baked in the oven until brown and crispy.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top.
- 3Cover the roasting rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the surface of the foil.
- 4Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 5Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt.
- 6Place the maple syrup, honey, and dried thyme in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- 7Place the chicken wings in the mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss the chicken wings to evenly coat in the honey-Dijon glaze.
- 8Arrange the chicken wings onto the foil-covered roasting rack.
- 9Spoon any remaining honey-Dijon glaze over the tops of the chicken wings.
- 10Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- 11Bake the chicken wings for 45-50 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- 12Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 13Allow the chicken wings to cool on the roasting rack for 3-4 minutes.
- 14Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and serve.