11. Preheat oven to 400F.
22. Pour the milk into the bowl of the food processor. Install the Flexible Beater and anti-spill cover. Set the temperature to 210F and set speed to ""mix 3"".
33. When the milk reaches 210F, add the honey and set to minimum speed. Beat until the mixture is homogeneous.
44. Set aside the honey-milk mixture. Allow the food processor to cool down.
55. Place egg yolks and sugar in the bowl of the food processor. Replace the square lid. Set the timer for 2 minutes and set speed level 2. Then set the minimum speed and add cream and the honey-milk mixture. Let the food processor mix for 1 minute at minimum speed.
66. Then spoon the creamy mixture into 8 small dishes and then bake in a water bath for approx. 40 minutes.
77. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
88. When serving, sprinkle with brown sugar and caramelize under broiler or with a kitchen blowtorch.