A traditional family favorite, this creamy coleslaw is perfectly at home on any picnic, or accompanying a baked ham meal. Make a few hours ahead to let flavors marry.
- 1 1/2 quarts cabbage (shredded, 6 cups)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers (OR green, chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2/3 cup coleslaw dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, bell pepper and onion; mix lightly and set aside. In a small bowl, combine dressing, honey and celery seed until well blended; pour over cabbage mixture. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.