These honey balsamic glazed Brussels sprouts are the perfect balance of sweet and savory.
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts (1 lb.)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends from the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. If the sprouts are very large cut them into quarters. Finely mince the garlic and place in a small bowl.
- Place the Brussels sprouts into a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar and honey into the small bowl of garlic and whisk to combine.
- Reserve half of the balsamic mixture for serving and drizzle the other half over the Brussels sprouts. Use a rubber spatula to toss until they are evenly coated in the oil and vinegar and then arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes on the middle rack of oven, stirring in garlic halfway through the cooking time, until the Brussels sprouts are crisp tender and slightly charred.
- Check to see that Brussels sprouts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Drizzle with the reserved balsamic mixture and serve immediately.