Elevate asparagus with an easy, tangy honey-balsamic glaze that brings out the sweetness in the spears.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears and arrange the spears on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and minced garlic.
- Roast the asparagus for 10-12 minutes on middle rack of oven.
- While the asparagus roasts, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven when tender.
- Drizzle the honey-balsamic mixture over the asparagus spears. Serve immediately.
|Calories80Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Melinda Ghita 28 Nov 2018
Very good and easy to make.
Jellila K. 24 Nov 2018
totally yummy and so easy and quick to do.
Linnea Curtiss 14 Nov 2018
Loved it! I added a few other spices but otherwise this was simple and perfect.
Vereen 24 Sep 2018
Wonderful, definitely making again
Julie 18 Sep 2018
Very Tasty!! Even the kids said they would eat again😊
Ruth Rangan 21 Aug 2018
SO delicious! will make again.
Mary 20 Jul 2018
Tasty, will definitely make again.
Paulina M. 14 Jul 2018
Loved them, and my husband,who is not a great fan of asparagus, loved them too.
Donna T. 10 Jul 2018
sooooo good! i will make this all the time!