Sticky sweet honey-BBQ chicken wings baked right at home in your oven.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top.
- Cover the roasting rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the surface of the foil.
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Place the barbecue sauce and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Place the chicken wings in the mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss the chicken wings to evenly coat in the honey-barbecue sauce.
- Arrange the chicken wings onto the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Spoon any remaining honey-barbecue sauce over the tops of the chicken wings.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the chicken wings for 40-45 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool on the roasting rack for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1130Calories from Fat660|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat660|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tracey Conklin 6 hours ago
Everyone loved it! And it was super easy.
Phides Nyamohanga 14 Jul
Awesome recipes.... Loved the dish
rabina tuladhar 14 Jul
good, i would make it again exactly the same way as it has indicated.
Hussain Chuqair 8 Jul
Great and easy but little bit sweet
Tomika R. 4 Jul
This was really good. I made my own sauce. It’s very similar to the one here but I have a few for spices for a sweet and spicy flavor
Jo-Marie 1 Jul
Was good. Very easy to make
BossEms 101 30 Jun
awesome it was so good!