Sticky sweet honey-BBQ chicken wings baked right at home in your oven.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top.
- Cover the roasting rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the surface of the foil.
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Place the barbecue sauce and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Place the chicken wings in the mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss the chicken wings to evenly coat in the honey-barbecue sauce.
- Arrange the chicken wings onto the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Spoon any remaining honey-barbecue sauce over the tops of the chicken wings.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the chicken wings for 40-45 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool on the roasting rack for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1130Calories from Fat660|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat660|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Erica M. 3 days ago
These were just okay. I think an additional spice was needed. I'll make them again but maybe add some cayenne.
Mark Cartwright 9 days ago
Came out great will make it again
Maggie Vernier 10 Sep
Absolutely loved this recipe! So easy and good!
Appy 3 Sep
Awesome wings love the flavor
Tracey Conklin 16 Aug
Everyone loved it! And it was super easy.
Phides Nyamohanga 14 Jul
Awesome recipes.... Loved the dish
rabina tuladhar 14 Jul
good, i would make it again exactly the same way as it has indicated.
Hussain Chuqair 8 Jul
Great and easy but little bit sweet
Tomika R. 4 Jul
This was really good. I made my own sauce. It’s very similar to the one here but I have a few for spices for a sweet and spicy flavor
Jo-Marie 1 Jul
Was good. Very easy to make
BossEms 101 30 Jun
awesome it was so good!