- 3 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 2 cups button mushrooms (diced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed)
- 1 large eggs (60 g)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 14-inch sauté pan over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add beans to bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and Flat Beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 2 minutes or until mashed. Stop and scrape bowl. Add mushroom mixture and all remaining ingredients except oil. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 5 minutes or until well blended.Form mixture into 4 equal patties and place on large plate. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to 14-inch sautépan over medium heat. Cook patties 4 minutes on each side or until crisp.