Homemade Vanilla MarshmallowsOn dine chez Nanou
The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows recipe a star rating!
- 50 marshmallows (small)
- 7 grams gelatin (unflavored)
- 7 1/2 milliliters water
- 400 grams sugar
- 2 vanilla beans
- 50 grams egg whites
- confectioners sugar
- potato starch (or cornstarch)
- 1Soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes to soften it.
- 2In a saucepan, combine water and sugar, boil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes over high heat to make a syrup, until it reaches 125 degrees Celsius.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Split the vanilla beans in half and scrape the seeds with a knife.
- 5With an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff with vanilla seeds.
- 6Add the gelatine.
- 7Reduce speed, and pour the syrup directly without stopping.
- 8Keep beating until they completely cooled 5-7 minutes.
- 9Spread the mixture in a baking sheet. Level the surface with a spatula.
- 10Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- 11Prepare a mixture of icing sugar / cornstarch.
- 12Cut the marshmallow into cubes with an oiled knife (so it does not stick too much) and roll in the mixture.
- 13You can keep for 2/3 days in an airtight container.
PER SERVING *
|Calories60Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.