Homemade Tagliatelle NoodlesL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Have you every dreamed of making your own noodles for a homemade Italian pasta? Now is the day to try it out. This Homemade Tagliatelle Noodles recipe only contains 2 ingredients but it will leave you satisfied and eager to make your own Homemade Tagliatelle Noodles everytime you cook Italiano. Try it for yourself. It is an unbelievably delicious recipe that we know you will love! Let us know how it goes!
- 220 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- 1Sift the flour onto a work surface and make a well in the center.
- 2Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and pour them in the center of the well. Begin incorporating the flour, a little at a time, kneading until all the flour has been absorbed. Add a little more flour if necessary.
- 3Shape the dough into a ball, place it in a bowl and cover with a plate so it does not dry. Wash your hands well to remove any pieces of dried dough to avoid tearing the moist sheets of dough. For the same reason, clean the work surface thoroughly.
- 4Place the dough on the work surface and knead it delicately until it is smooth to the touch. Gather the ends of the dough towards the center, return the dough to the bowl, with the gathered center down, cover with the plate and let it rest for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Cut the dough into several pieces and flatten them slightly with a rolling pin to the same thickness of the widest pasta machine setting.
- 6Place each piece of dough through the pasta machine from the widest setting, going through each one of the various settings to reach the desired thickness (the next to the last is recommended as the best thickness for noodles).
- 7Once the sheets are done, place each sheet through the attachment for the tagliatelle.
- 8As the tagliatelle come out of the machine. separate them slightly, place them on a tray and sprinkle them with some flour so they do not stick together.
- 9Bring a stockpot full of salted water to a boil and add the tagliatelle. Stir with a wooden spoon and cover for 7 to 8 seconds, stir the pasta again and check for doneness. The pasta cooks very quickly.
- 10Remove the pasta with a large skimmer. Do not drain the pasta with a colander. Place the pasta in a large bowl or oven dish and add approximately 50 grams of butter, at room temperature, and combine carefully with two large wooden forks until all the noodles are loose.
- 11Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and add some of the sauce, stir again, add some of the cooking water if necessary, and add more sauce.
- 12Serve the tagliatelle immediately, adding more sauce to each serving if necessary.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.