Homemade Pizza DoughLolibox
Pizza is a meal everyone loves and loves to make. This zucchini flower and mozzarella pizza takes sweet and savory meals to a whole new level! The thin, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside pizza dough holds together the toppings. Baby zucchini flowers are soft and sweet with hints of floral suggestions. Fresh mozzarella slices bubble and melt onto the dough. Herbs and fresh pepper finish off this crunchy savory pizza for a perfect display and an even more perfect bite.
- 250 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- water (15 cl. tepid)
- 1Preheat oven to 460F.
- 2In the food processor bowl, add all the ingredients.
- 3Turn on the processor and mix until the dough forms a ball.
- 4Put the ball of dough in a bowl, and cover with a clean cloth.
- 5Let rise in warm place for a least 1 hour.
- 6On a floured work surface, roll out the dough and form a circle.
- 7Place the circle on a floured pizza pan and cover with ingredients of choice.
- 8Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.