Homemade Phoskito BiscuitsRecetas del Señor Señor
This recipe is easy to make and does not take a lot of time to make. The crispy outer crust holds in the the burst of flavors. The heavy cream compliments the powdered sugar for a sweet and savory taste. After a nice meal this is a great dessert.
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 milliliters milk
- 50 milliliters vegetable oil
- 80 grams flour
- 70 grams granulated sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 250 grams heavy cream
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- 200 grams baking chocolate
- 50 milliliters water
- 50 grams butter
- 1Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, mix the egg yolks, milk, oil, flour, and 20 grams of granulated sugar.
- 3In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Slowly add the rest of the sugar.
- 4Add the stiff egg whites to the other mixture, being careful to keep it light and fluffy.
- 5Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the mixture on top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Take out of the oven and let cool.
- 7Whip the cream and slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 8Smear the cream on the biscuit bread.
- 9Make a roll with the bread and refrigerate for 1 hour. This will help when cutting the biscuits.
- 10Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 1.5-centimeter slices.
- 11Place the chocolate, butter, and water in the microwave to melt slowly. Mix well.
- 12Cover the biscuits with the chocolate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories930Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.