Homemade Kale ChipsKitchenAid
- 6 cups kale leaves (cut-up fresh, about 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 grams minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 400°F and place Oven Rack in position F.
- 2Toss all ingredients in large bowl until well coated. Transfer to Broiler Pan.
- 3Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until leaves are crisp, stirring halfway.
- 4Chefs Tip: This recipe can be doubled using an additional Broiler Pan and placing a second Oven Rack in position D. Add 5 minutes to total cooking time. After stirring halfway through cooking, rotate position of pans from upper and lower racks.