- 6 cups kale leaves (cut-up fresh, about 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 grams minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 400°F and place Oven Rack in position F.
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl until well coated. Transfer to Broiler Pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until leaves are crisp, stirring halfway.
- Chefs Tip: This recipe can be doubled using an additional Broiler Pan and placing a second Oven Rack in position D. Add 5 minutes to total cooking time. After stirring halfway through cooking, rotate position of pans from upper and lower racks.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter & Honey Cereal BarsHealthy Food for Living
No-Bake Chewy Peanut Butter Granola BarsThe Fountain Avenue Kitchen
Healthy Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Protein BarsDesserts with Benefits
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Fresh HerbsHellmann's
Easy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola BarsMy Fat Healthy Life
Garlicky Kale and Ricotta PizzaBudget Bytes
The Best Healthy Road Trip SnacksShiny Happy Bright
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Granola BarsPeanut Butter Plus Chocolate
Easy Healthy Peanut Butter Granola31 Daily
4-ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars with ChocolateHappy Healthy Mama
Garlic KaleServed From Scratch
Kale ChipsTaste A Holics
Kale and Quinoa BitesWonky Wonderful
Kale PestoAs Easy As Apple Pie
Chipotle Kale ChipsNaturally Ella
Homemade, Healthy Peanut Butter Oat Granola BarsWhat's Baking in the Barbershop?!
Quinoa Peanut Butter Snack BallsHappy Healthy Mama
Smokey Onion Kale DipHellmann's