Homemade Hamburger BunsLolibox
500 grams flour (possibly wheat flour)
1/4 ounce bakers yeast (dried)
10 grams sugar
320 grams milk (warm)
80 grams butter (cut into cubes)
1 egg yolks
sesame seeds (sprinkle)
Discover more recipes from Lolibox
11. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and the sugar with a kneading tool.
22. Add the warm milk and stir for about 1-3 minutes, until the mixture has reached a smooth consistency.
33. Gradually add the butter and mix for 8 minutes at speed 2 until the dough is smooth. Let it stand in the bowl at 86F, speed mixture 3 (and cover with cloth) for 30 minutes.
44. On a floured surface, flatten the dough with the palm of your hand, then divide it into 6 pieces, each weighing about 150 gr. Give them a rounded shape. Cover with cloth and let stand for 30 minutes in an oven at 100-110F.
55. Preheat the oven to 410F.
66. Glaze the burgers with the egg yolk and sprinkle them with sesame seeds (or poppy seeds).
77. Lower the oven temperature to 400F and bake them for 15 minutes. Then garnish the buns as you wish.