- 500 grams flour (possibly wheat flour)
- 1/4 ounce baker's yeast (dried)
- 10 grams sugar
- 320 grams milk (warm)
- 80 grams butter (cut into cubes)
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame seeds (sprinkle)
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and the sugar with a kneading tool.
- 2. Add the warm milk and stir for about 1-3 minutes, until the mixture has reached a smooth consistency.
- 3. Gradually add the butter and mix for 8 minutes at speed 2 until the dough is smooth. Let it stand in the bowl at 86F, speed mixture 3 (and cover with cloth) for 30 minutes.
- 4. On a floured surface, flatten the dough with the palm of your hand, then divide it into 6 pieces, each weighing about 150 gr. Give them a rounded shape. Cover with cloth and let stand for 30 minutes in an oven at 100-110F.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 410F.
- 6. Glaze the burgers with the egg yolk and sprinkle them with sesame seeds (or poppy seeds).
- 7. Lower the oven temperature to 400F and bake them for 15 minutes. Then garnish the buns as you wish.