Homemade Gratin MacaroniKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Homemade Gratin Macaroni combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 350 grams macaroni (number 6)
- 200 grams minced pork
- 1 onions (medium)
- 1/4 red pepper
- 2 boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 4 slices rolls (sausage)
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- grated parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cook the macaroni in water with salt according to packet instructions. (6 to 8 minutes)
- 3In the meantime, fry the onion and the red pepper over a low heat.
- 4When done, add the minced meat seasoned with salt and pepper until cooked.
- 5When done, add the boiled eggs, sausage slices and some ketchup.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Drain the macaroni well and combine with meat and egg mixture.
- 8Place in baking tray and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake in the oven (with grill), about ten minutes at 200 C.