- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds (sliced)
- 1/2 cup unsalted pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped unsalted)
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup dried fruits (such as cranberries, raisins, cherries, chopped apricots, currants, etc.)
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Faith Green 22 days ago
This is the perfect granola recipe - and it is easily modified to incorporate new things.
Naomi K. 1 Nov
Great would make again
Andre H. 18 Jul
Quick and easy nothing was changed
Michael Woo 12 Jun
Yummy. Didn’t add fruit. Cooked it for 25 mins.
Adanna Peña 8 May
quite good! Will make it again
Natalie Van den Herik 24 Mar
Crunchy and delicious
Julie M. 14 Jan
I made a couple of batches for Christmas presents this year. I have now been asked by three different recipients for the recipe. I will definitely make this again!
Sweet 5 Jan
Excellent!!! I added cacoa chips
Gina 14 Dec 2017
Fab. Loved it Make it every week now
Tflorez 28 Oct 2017
Omg!! This was my first time making granola and this was amazing. I added vanilla, just because. It has such great flavor. Will definitely make it again. Thanks for the recipe
Jacin Greenhill 18 Sep 2017
Made this a few times however I added a bit more cinnamon and used coconut oil. I also added almond extract and I came Out amazing!
Jacq 28 Aug 2017
Excellent.my B&B customers love it.
Kerry Vincent 12 Jun 2017
My favorite recipe for granola, just the right mix of nuts and love the coconut in it. It and some Noosa yogurt, could not be better
Chris H. 6 Mar 2017
Great granola. Love making it and goes great on top of baked apples. Serves as a nice treat during the day or for breakfast