Homemade GranolaHoje para Jantar
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts (unpeeled almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (and goji berries)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 320°F.
- 2In a bowl, combine the oats, nuts, flax and sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a pan, combine the applesauce, honey, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and ginger. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until all ingredients are well mixed.
- 5Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- 6Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden.
- 7Stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
- 8Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool.
- 9Finally, add the raisins, whole or halved, and mix.
- 10Store in airtight jars.