- extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (ripe medium-sized)
- 1 chicken (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 deciliter white wine
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 savoy cabbage
- 250 grams pasta
- salt (to taste)
- sausages (sliced)
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker pan. Add chopped onion and garlic and sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water and remove skin and seeds. Cut into cubes and add to pan. Add chopped chicken pieces and brown lightly on both sides. Add bay leaf and wine. Let the bay leaf simmer for a while in the wine and add enough water to submerge the meat.
- Peel carrot, cut into slices and add to the mixture. Cover pan and tightly seal lid. Bring to a boil.
- Rinse cabbage and separate the leaves. Cut cabbage leaves into small pieces. Remove pressure cooker from heat and let pressure reduce until safe to open, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add cabbage and pasta. Add salt to taste and seal pan again. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let pressure cooker cool on its own. Open the cooker and add sliced sausages. Season to taste and simmer briefly on stovetop.