- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, cut into 1″ strips)
- low-fat buttermilk
- corn flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With one hand, pull a strip out of the buttermilk and place in the pie plate.
- With your other hand (the dry one), grab a handful off your breading material and pat it onto the chicken until it is entirely covered.
- With the dry hand, place the breaded strip onto the rack on your baking sheet.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated (and frankly I have no idea how much breading I used as plenty of it didn’t stick after it was wet and went into the garbage).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.