Homemade Chicken StripsFoodista
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, cut into 1″ strips)
- low-fat buttermilk
- corn flakes
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2With one hand, pull a strip out of the buttermilk and place in the pie plate.
- 3With your other hand (the dry one), grab a handful off your breading material and pat it onto the chicken until it is entirely covered.
- 4With the dry hand, place the breaded strip onto the rack on your baking sheet.
- 5Repeat until all chicken is coated (and frankly I have no idea how much breading I used as plenty of it didn’t stick after it was wet and went into the garbage).
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.