- 1 pound chicken breast (cut into one inch chunks)
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour (where to buy arrowroot flour)
- 2 3/4 teaspoons paprika (where to buy paprika)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt (unrefined, where to buy sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (where to buy onion powder)
- coconut oil (for frying, where to buy coconut oil)
|Calories160Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Queen Colleen 6 days ago
Soooo good! Every time I opened the fridge, I could not resist the temptation to nibble on just one more of the leftovers!
Vicki robinson 12 Dec 2018
nice! Really quick and tasty
liz 6 Dec 2018
Not paleo at all, clogs up my feed...
Garcia 23 Sep 2018
it was very tasty and easy to make.
JP 16 Aug 2018
Great. Used almond and coconut flour mix. Onion salt from Trader Joe’s, and their 21 Salute seasoning. Perfection.
Brown 30 May 2018
While it’s a good recipe, it did not have a lot of flavor.
Shannon 11 Feb 2018
Kids Loved this recipe. I will make again. It was simple and easy to make.
Wonda Manney 10 Jan 2018
This was a wonderful quick meal after a long day at work!!!
Rachel 19 Oct 2017
Amazing! I added cayenne pepper and it wasn't too overbearing, but perfect
MarieSpeed 26 Jul 2017
Very yummy, I couldn't get tapioca flour so I used rice flour instead and that was delicious! It definitely a great dish, will make it again! My kids really enjoyed it !
Christina P. 19 Jul 2017
Very tasty and easy!!! I will add to my menu collection and make again. Great and inexpensive gluten free recipe!
Terri W. 30 Sep 2016
This is definitely a keeper. my daughter and son-in-law with the Paleo honey mustard dip was totally amazing. plan on making this again.