Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Heat an oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine all of the seasonings and rub under and over the skin of the chicken and roast for 40 minutes. Drizzle the juices over the bird and place back in the oven for 25 minutes. Allow the chicken to cool slightly and remove all meat, reserving the carcass.
- Mound the flour on the counter, creating a large crater in the middle. Beat the eggs, salt, pepper and cream with the egg yolks in a bowl and pour into the flour. Using a fork, slowly mix the flour into the egg mixture until it begins to come together and then using your hands knead into a stiff dough.
- Place the pasta roller attachment onto your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer and allow the dough to go through on a number 1. Fold in half and feed through again, repeating 2 more times. Change the setting to number 2 and allow to go through twice just as you did in the first step. Work your way to a number 4, feed it through and then change to the fettuccine cutter attachment. Cut the pasta and lay out while you finish the soup.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the herb butter, garlic and onion. Allow to cook for one minute and add the carrots, thyme and tarragon. Cook until fragrant, and the carrots are tender about 2-4 minutes. Add everything in a big pot with the carcass, water and broth. Simmer one hour, remove the carcass and add the noodles and chicken. Enjoy!
|Calories900Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.