- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients except vegetable oil in Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and mix 30 seconds. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 1 minute. Scrape side and bottom of bowl. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 20 seconds.Form mixture into 92-ounce patties.
- Heat oil in large non-stick sauté pan over medium-low heat. Cook patties 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through, turning twice.