Remove All from Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 375 & grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bring water to boil add chicken bouillon and shells, cook following package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining shells.
- Prepare Alfredo sauce (recipe follows) while shells are cooking. Melt butter in a saucepan add cheese and half and half, stir until all is melted...3 minutes.
- Transfer the shells to the casserole dish, add the Alfredo sauce, 2 cups of the cheese, the reserved pasta water and salt & pepper, and stir until the ingredients are will combined. Cover the shells with the remaining cup of cheese, scatter the top with bread crumbs.
- Bake until the shells and cheese are bubbly and the bread crumbs are lightly browned, 25-30 minutes, serve at once.