- 3 quarts Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream (and/or Breyers ® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries (hulled)
- 1 cup hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- Cut cartons from Breyers® All Natural Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each crosswise into 4 slices.
- Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in 9-inch springform pan, pressing to form an even layer almost to the edge. Place cookies vertically against side of pan with sides touching, pressing Ice Cream against cookies to help stand up. Evenly pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, then top with remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter. Garnish with strawberries, then brush strawberries with jelly. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a holiday ribbon.