- 2 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 drops green food color
- 1 container frosting (Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Vibrant Green Vanilla Flavored)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Stir flour, salt and baking powder in medium bowl until well blended. Beat shortening, butter and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, almond extract and food color. Beat in flour mixture gradually until blended.
- FIT cookie press with Christmas tree or wreath plate according to manufacturer's instructions. Fill cookie press according to instructions. Press dough onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until set, but not brown. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds to soften. Knead. Cut very small bottom corner off bag. Drizzle over cookies in a decorative pattern. Place candy bits from frosting in medium bowl. Hold cookie over bowl and sprinkle with candy bits. Let stand 15 minutes or until frosting is set.
|Calories950Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.