Find festive colored noodles at your supermarket or speciality store. Serve with Dilled Blanquette of Pork as part of a colorful holiday meal. Or under City Pork Kabobs with Creamy Mushroom Sauce to give a bit of color.
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 12 ounces noodles (spinach)
- 12 ounces noodles (red pepper, OR tomato noodles)
- Boil a large kettle of water and cook noodles according to package directions. Toss noodles together in a large serving bowl.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Tip: Boil noodles before guests arrive, let noodles "rest" in hot water before draining to serve. Toss noodles with a little oil or butter.