- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (or light vegetable oil, such as canola)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice (or apple cider)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 Honeycrisp apples (medium, about 1 pound, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 lemon
- 12 ounces salad greens (spring mix, baby spinach, arugula, baby romaine, or a combo of your favorites)
- 1 cup pecan halves (toasted or candied)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (or dried cherries)
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brent Allred A day ago
Great sweet and festive
Etoye D. 25 days ago
Great! My family loved it!
soraya l. 15 Jun
it was delicious!!! will definetely keep making it
Yummly User 17 May
Delicious! Easy to make and take anywhere.
Candice S. 13 Mar
the salad itself was good, but the vinaigrette was bad
Anne Carpenter 1 Jan
Fantastic. I had a really picky eater and she loved it so much she asked for the recipe!
Joty 31 Dec 2017
This was a wonderful salad that we served at a dinner party with lasagna and garlic bread. It looked absolutely gorgeous, and the taste was just as good as it looked. It was a hit - many asked for the recipe. Definitely recommend.
Jeri P. 31 Dec 2017
Turned out well.....family loved it
Janice C. 31 Dec 2017
Terrific! Easy, and huge hit.
Samarah 29 Dec 2017
Amazing , but I used instead Parmesan and pine nuts! Delicious
O. 27 Dec 2017
Really tasty and light! Made it for a party and everyone loved it!
Denise Jean 18 Dec 2017
It was delish! My husband who doesn’t even like salads ate 2 servings. Yummy
McClelland 14 Dec 2017
Best ever... should be a hit at the work party tonight
Kevin 11 Jun 2017
The salad was very good. Flavors were nicely balanced out. We substituted the blue cheese for goat cheese and that worked out nicely.
Susan Mclamb 14 Mar 2016
This is delicious ! I added some English Cucumber and Roma tomatoes .but the blue cheese, nuts, cranberries and apple are so good together.