- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 4 teaspoons flavored oil (neutral-, or like grapeseed)
- safflower (divided use)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound large shrimp (or medium, peeled and deveined)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 4 scallions (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame (defrosted)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
|Calories220Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Akiko Neufer 23 Jan 2018
This is my favorite recipe! I took it to work and my co-workers loved it, too.
Sarah Evens 3 Aug 2017
I made this tonight. It was pretty good but I thought it needed more flavor. I added some more garlic and some fresh ginger to add some flavor and it turned out better. I'm thinking about switching out green beans or broccoli for the edamame because I wasn't crazy about the texture of the edamame pods. Overall, it was a good recipe and the directions were great. I plan to make it again with those slight changes
Olivia borg 29 Jun 2017
Best stir fry I have made! Very yum!
Melissa M. 23 Jun 2017
I love soba noodles and edamame (found them at Trader Joes) and the dressing makes this recipe even more delicious. This is just as wonderful served cold the next day for lunch. A keeper!
MRS C 11 Jun 2017
Very tastey. Will make again.
Lisa L. 5 Jun 2017
This recipe was easy to fix. The stages of cooking and length of time for each really helped. I never had edamame before. It was a nice addition. Will make again.
Marc G. 31 May 2017
Fast and easy to make. Done as gluten free. Nutritious. Whole family enjoyed it. 12yo picky eater daughter had seconds-asked for thirds.