Hindbærsnitters are traditional and popular Danish pastries that are perfect with coffee for an afternoon snack. This recipe takes 75 minutes to prepare and each one has only 20 calories per serving. This sweet recipe combines the buttery pastry wi…
h the sweet and tart flavors of lemon and raspberry for a decadent dessert. These sweet treats are also great to bring to any holiday party or special occasion. Happy baking!
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 270 grams powdered sugar
- 150 grams butter (softened)
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 deciliters water
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- lemon juice
- 280 grams raspberry jam
- crushed pistachios
- raspberries (Lyophilized)
- Split the vanilla pod in half lengthwise. Run the unsharpened side of a knife down the length of each pod half to scrape the seeds. Add them 70 grams of powdered sugar.
- In a medium-sized bowl, put the softened butter and add the vanilla sugar. Mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Stir and then, gradually add in the water. Knead to get a homogeneous dough ball.
- Cover with a film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, wait for 5 to 8 minutes before rolling it out finely on a working surface. Since you are going to superimpose 2 layers of dough, it is better to have a thin layer of dough.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut your circles (around forty) and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour 200 grams of icing sugar in another medium-sized bowl. Add a few drops of lemon juice for a fluid icing. Make sure the icing is not too liquid so that it does not run off your cookies.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to let them cool. Spread raspberry jam on half of them and cover with a second circle.
- Glaze the cookies when coo. Directly add the pistachios and lyophilised raspberries on top.
- Allow the icing to set.
|Calories20Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.