High Protein CakeLolibox
These thick, dense, and filling miniature cakes are high in protein, flavor, and health. Not to mention, it only takes 7 minutes to bake! Oat and wheat bran’s provide natural grains that will expand and solidify the cakes, as well as add high levels of protein. Powdered skim milk, egg whites, and 0% white cheese are used to reduce the amount of calories and fats usually found in breads and cakes. While subtle in taste, it is rich in texture from the grains and extract of your choosing; a healthy choice to curb hunger cravings.
- 4 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 tablespoons wheat bran
- 8 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 whole eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon extract (choice)
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2In a bowl, mix brans and powdered milk.
- 3Add the egg, cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract (or other flavor of choice), and yeast.
- 4Combine all the ingredients well.
- 5Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold into the batter.
- 6Pour the batter in a greased and floured cake pan.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes.