Hickory Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Smoked Paprika and Sofrito VinaigrettePORK
Recipe courtesy of chef David Cook of Daveed’s at 934, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- 1 Tbsp. fine sea salt
- 2 tsp. marinade (Mccormicks Grill Mates Hickory Bbq, Mix, *)
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (Finely Diced)
- 2 rib celery (Finely Diced)
- 1/2 cup roasted piquillo pepper (Or Roasted Red Pepper, Finely Diced)
- 1/3 cup cava (Or Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Place pork tenderloins each on a large piece of plastic wrap. Combine salt, hickory marinade mix and smoked paprika. Stir in 2 Tbs olive oil. Rub mixture evenly over each of the pork tenderloins. Wrap tenderloins in the plastic wrap. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Unwrap pork. Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning tenderloin over halfway during grilling. Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5-10 minutes. To serve, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- For vinaigrette: Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in large, heavy skillet. Add onion, carrot, celery and piquillo pepper. Cook over medium-low heat about 30 minutes or until onion is slightly caramelized, stirring occasionally.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories320Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes