Herby Pork and Zucchini PattiesPORK
This recipe is courtesy of The Daley Plate.
- Combine 1.5 lb ground pork (80/20 blend), 1 cup grated zucchini, 1 extra large egg, 1/2 cup panko crumbs or finely crushed pork rinds, 2-3 cloves finely minced garlic, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon lemon pepper OR Greek seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon fresh chopped sage, 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley, 1/4 cup feta crumbles, and zest of a medium lemon (optional: 1 small red chili) for the pork patties in a large bowl. Gently combine using a fork, then divide into eight equal portions and form into 1-inch-thick patties by using your hands.
- Add a tablespoon of neutral oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Sear patties for 6 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature registers 160°F on a meat thermometer.
- For the feta sauce, blend 1/4 cup feta crumbles, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1-2 tablespoons fresh or dried herbs like dill, parsley, oregano, chives, and the juice of your zested lemon in a food processor and season to taste.
- Serve pork patties with freshly sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives, baby spinach, red onion, and the feta sauce.
- The patties can be stored in an airtight container for up to two days and should be consumed within that time. I’ve found that reheating them in the air fryer or oven is best.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories620Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes