Herbed Roasted Cod With Bell PeppersI CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!
- 1 pound cod
- 1/8 strip orange bell pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange cod in shallow roasting pan. Spray 10 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original, then evenly sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon oregano; gently rub into cod.
- Spray orange peppers and onion with remaining 10 Sprays in medium bowl, then sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and oregano. Arrange vegetables around cod.
- Roast 20 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork and vegetables are crisp-tender.