- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon parsley (freshly minced)
- olive oil (for cooking)
- ground black pepper
- kosher salt
|Calories370Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bryan C. 26 Nov 2018
Tasty and very moist.
Alicia Packer 29 Aug 2018
This was delicious! The chicken was tender and juicy and perfectly flavored! The only thing I changed was using Italian style Panko crumbs for more flavor, and I added 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne for a little spice.
Theresa G. 20 Jul 2018
it was delicious. for me however, the chicken wasnt cooked all the way through when i cooked it on the pan and if i kept it there any longer then the 3-5 minutes the crust would start to burn. i turned the oven up to 350 and cooked it for about 45 minutes then it was perfect. :)
Stephanie C. 4 Jul 2018
It turned out very moist and delicious. I added a little Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder to the crumbs.
Christina Strauss 27 Jun 2018
really tasty and simple recipe! will make this again for sure!
breycw . 9 Oct 2017
Used half ranch and half mayo, and it was fantastic
Emily K. 17 Jun 2017
The best chicken I have ever made. My partner and I loved it. The mayonnaise keeps it nice and moist, the Worcestershire gives a nice spice and the Panko is amazingly crispy.