- 2 all potato purpos (medium, (about 1 lb ), thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (medium, sliced)
- 4 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 lipton recipe secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. In broiler pan, without the rack, add potatoes and carrots; arrange chicken on top.
- Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and Olive Oil over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.