- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 cup carrots (frozen sliced, thawed)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook rice and carrots, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.