The potato skins are left on these baked fries for extra crunch and intense potato flavor!
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange 2 oven racks to upper third and lower third positions. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-‐stick cooking spray.
- Trim the ends off potatoes and cut to fit spiralizer attachment. Use the spiral slice blade (large core) to make potato spirals. Cut spirals into 7-‐8 spiral lengths and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together ½ teaspoon salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Drizzle the potatoes with oil and sprinkle and toss with the salt herb mixture. Arrange the spirals on the two baking sheets making sure the spirals are stretched out and standing up. Sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the pans once while cooking. After 10 minutes, use tongs to turn the spirals. Repeat this process for two more 10-‐minute sessions (approx. total time 30 min.) cooking potatoes until they are browned and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the dip in a food processor (mini-‐bowl works well). Combine all dip ingredients in bowl and process until smooth. Serve spiral fries immediately with dip.