- 6 tablespoons Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT shortening in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- WHISK in chicken and beef broths gradually. Add rosemary, sage and salt. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until gravy thickens. Add water as needed for desired consistency.