- 2 slices baguette
- 1 stick salted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 chives (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 basil leaves (large, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 2-Slice Automatic Toaster to setting 4 and place baguette slices in to toast.
- Place butter through pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Remove bread from toaster and spread 2 teaspoons of butter on each piece. Serve immediately. Store unused butter wrapped tightly in refrigerator.
- Tip: Use extra butter in mashed potatoes, or to make a finishing sauce for grilled chicken or steak.