- 1 pound all-purpose potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 8 lemon (slices (optional))
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 1 Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine potatoes and lemon in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; arrange chicken on top. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and oil over chicken and potatoes. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes are tender.