- 1 pound all-purpose potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 8 lemon (slices (optional))
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 1 Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine potatoes and lemon in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; arrange chicken on top. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and oil over chicken and potatoes. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes are tender.
Virginia V. 19 Jul 2016
First time I made this I followed the original cooking instructions. We liked the idea of it but all agreed that changes needed to be made. The second time I made it, I didn't uses as much of the soup mix and I removed the lemon slices to cut down on the sour acidic taste. I replaced them with some drained diced tomatoes and some sliced green olives. I also added a little bit of a sweet white wine to the base as well as a sprinkle of raisins for some sweetness. I served it with a thin slice of gouda on each meat portion.
Karen B. 19 Jul 2016
Made this and the family absolutely fabulous. Did not use the lemon. Also used boneless chicken breasts. Will make a double batch next time.
Jacquelyn W. 6 Jan 2016
We absolutely loved this!! I had some lemons that needed used so I used them and my husband thought it was a little sour but I loved that option! We are adding this to our rotation of dinners.
Kandy W. 20 Oct 2015
We absolutely loved this!!! I only had the original soup mix and no lemons so I had to ad-live with a zesty lemon spice, as well as garlic powder, basil, oregano and parsley. The leftovers the next day were just as good. Enjoyed it so much I'm making it again tonight.
George Ann B. 27 Aug 2015
Made this last night and it was awesome!!! I used Yukon Gold potatoes, olive oil, and Weight Watchers Chicken Breasts without the bone. One serving is only 5 points on the Weight Watchers program!!! Paired it with some fresh green beans--what a wonderful treat.