- 4 butterflied pork chops (4-oz each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary (crumbled)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (crumbled)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Brush chops with lemon juice. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops. Grill or broil for 8-9 minutes, turning occasionally until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
Katrina Sperry 13 days ago
I probably only needed to broil for two minutes on each side. I over cooked them. But, the husband ate them so that’s a plus. The 6 yr old on the other hand refused.
Georgette B. 20 Oct 2018
Probably won’t make this again was pretty bland
Zack Zander 26 Jun 2018
it was very savory. i like how the spices really lit the meat up in different ways.