- 12 pounds turkey
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- Place oven rack in bottom of oven and preheat to 325°. Remove giblets from turkey cavity, rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; set aside. Starting at cavity opening, gently loosen skin on turkey breast and evenly spread mayonnaise mixture under skin, working towards neck. Tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- In shallow roasting pan with rack, arrange turkey. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Roast 1-3/4 hours. Remove aluminium foil and continue roasting, basting occasionally with pan juices, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reaches 180°. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and let stand 20 minutes before carving.