- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 1 zucchini (small, grated, excess moisture squeezed out)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 handful fresh herbs (chopped + extra, to serve)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine whisked eggs and zucchini.
- Lightly coat a small nonstick frying pan with olive oil and place over medium heat. Add egg mixture, tilting pan to cover base. Sprinkle with feta, herbs and pepper. Cook for 1-2 mins, until almost set and underside is golden.
- Using a spatula, fold over omelette and cook for 1 min. Gently slide onto a warmed plate. Sprinkle with herbs.