- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs ((rosemary, parsley, sage and/or thyme) or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 all purpose potatoes ((about 2 lbs) peeled, if desired, and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- i can't believe it's not butter! spray made with extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Toss first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Generously spray* with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden, about 50 minutes.
Roseanna M 8 Mar
They were very good and the family gave it a thumbs up! Used olive oil instead of butter substitute. Didn’t take 50 minutes. That could be because I have a Mickey Mouse oven. It’s def a keeper
Delphine Olover 20 Dec 2016
They were so delicious! Just make sure to cut the onions small so you don't get big chunks. I would definitely make it again.