- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped, or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds russet potatoes ( cut into 1-inch chunks)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In large shallow roasting pan, evenly spread potatoes. Roast, stirring once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.