®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Warm Potato Bacon Salad and AsparagusPORK
Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Warm Potato Bacon Salad and Asparagus
- To a large resealable bag, add canola oil, thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Seal bag and mix contents. Open bag; add pork and reseal; shake to allow marinade to cover pork. Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until tender. Sauté bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon and reserve drippings. Place onions, celery and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add reserved bacon drippings, bacon, mustard and 1/4 cup sherry vinaigrette (reserve remaining vinaigrette). Rough chop warm potatoes and place into bowl with other ingredients; mix together until all is combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm while pork is grilled.
- Cut 2 inches from the bottom of the asparagus. Peel asparagus and blanch for two minutes in heavily salted boiling water. Place immediately into ice water until cold; drain. Place asparagus on a large plate and drizzle with canola oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Place pork over a medium-hot fire and grill for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. While pork is resting, grill asparagus until slightly charred, about 4 minutes, turning once.
- Place potato salad in the middle of a plate and stack pork slices on top. Place equal amounts of asparagus on top of pork and drizzle with sherry vinaigrette.