- 1 1/3 pounds new potatoes (washed and thickly sliced)
- 10 tablespoons oil
- 3 slices toast (roughly cut)
- 5 stems parsley (chopped)
- 1 ounce parmesan (grated)
- 1 egg yolk (medium)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 pound carrots (peeled and diagonally sliced)
- 1 onion (medium, diced)
- 1/2 cabbage (core removed and roughly chopped)
- 1 packet sauce powder (instant hollandaise)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 9 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix the potatoes with 2-3 tbsp oil, salt and pepper and place on one half of a baking sheet. Roast for 30 mins, stirring half way through.
- To make the herb crust, blend the toast, parsley, parmesan and 3 tbsp oil in a blender or food processor. Mix in the egg yolk and season with salt and pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken breasts for 4 mins on each side until they are golden brown. Remove from the pan and top with the herb crust. Place in the oven, on the other half of the baking sheet, for the final 10 mins of the potatoes' baking time.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the carrots and onion with 1 tbsp water. Cover and simmer for 5 mins, then add the cabbage and cook for 3 more mins.
- For the Hollandaise sauce, mix the powder with 1/2 cup cold water in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the cream and bring back to a boil, stirring. Remove from heat and stir in the butter until completely melted. To serve, cut the chicken breasts diagonally and arrange on plates with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Top with Hollandaise sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1010Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.