Freshly herbs and garlic are all it takes to transform salmon into a quick and delectable dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (loosely packed mixed, like parsley, dill, chives, thyme, or oregano)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- Using a sharp knife, finely mince the fresh herbs and garlic cloves.
- Place the herbs in the bowl of melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Use a spoon to divide the herb butter equally between each salmon filet. Gently spread it into even layers over the tops of the filets.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the filets for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until the crust is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
|Calories300Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cave 13 Nov 2018
The salmon was a hit. My 9 year old niece cleaned her plate.
Connie Goodsell 19 Aug 2018
loved it! would make it again.
kat! 30 Apr 2018
p good! i wish it had specific herbs to use! other than that it was really good
User Testing Chef 25 Apr 2018
Full of flavor for such a simple recipe! My one year old loved it!