- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumb
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 13 ounces tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In shallow bowl, combine 1/4 cup bread crumbs with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. 2. In medium bowl, combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. 3. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on lettuce with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce*. *Roasted Red Pepper Sauce: In blender or food processor, process 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pinch ground red pepper (optional) until smooth. Chill, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories490Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Destinee M. 9 Sep 2017
It was difficult to turn the patties over while pan frying them, but even though some of the tuna cakes fell apart they still tasted delicious. I've never been a fan of the taste of tuna, but this recipe definitely made it palatable.
Kimberly K. 20 Apr 2016
Fast, simple, tasty, easy to modify if desired, kids loved it- a win all around! Will definitely be making this on a regular basis.